If you have a mosquito problem, you’ve found your way to the right place! Here at North Fulton Pest Solutions, we know more than a thing or two about dealing with mosquitoes. We know that mosquitoes can pose a threat to you, your family, and even your pets. That’s why it’s important to deal with any mosquito problem quickly and effectively. If you live in or around Milton, we can help!
Making your Yard a More Pleasant Place to be
Spending time in your yard should be pleasurable. However, mosquitoes can put a real dampener on things. Call North Fulton Pest Solutions today to learn about our unique multifaceted approach to mosquito control that employs not only an adulticide to kill adult mosquitoes, but also a synergist to make adult mosquitoes more susceptible to the adulticide, an insect growth regulator to prevent successful mosquito reproduction, and a larvacide to prevent mosquito larva from ever maturing into biting adult mosquitoes. Most mosquito control companies simply employ an adulticide only, but we take a holistic, strategic approach! We know what it takes to deal with mosquitoes, and we’re ready to help you!
Our Backpack Mosquito Control Misting Applications
At North Fulton Pest Solutions, we use professional backpack misting units to make strategic applications to mosquito harborage areas. Unlike other inferior application tools which only deliver product to the top side of leaves and foliage, our units deliver the application into dense foliage (penetrating vegetation and delivering product to the underside of leaves) where mosquitoes spend the majority of their time during the day.
We want you to enjoy spending time in your yard. We’re proud to tell you that our mosquito control applications can have a huge impact on your enjoyment. Contact us today for a true professional approach to mosquito control.
More on Insect Growth Regulators
We briefly touched on insect growth regulators (IGR) above, but wanted to revisit them once more. This application makes mosquitoes unable to successfully reproduce. The treatment works by making mosquitoes sterile. Mosquitoes unknowingly come into contact with the IGR and also unknowingly contaminate breeding sites they visit following their initial contact with the product. This helps greatly reduce future mosquito populations!
What you can do to Help
You can help to reduce mosquito populations in and around your yard starting today!
- Remove standing water – If you have any standing water in or around your yard, you should remove it as soon as you can because mosquitoes like to lay their eggs in standing water. Turn any buckets and containers upside down so that water does not collect in them. If you leave water out for pets, please make sure that you replace it at least once or twice a day.
- Clean your gutters – Gutters that are clogged with leaves usually contain standing water. Again, this is where mosquitoes like to lay their eggs. If you do not have gutter covers, talk to us, we can give you a quote for gutter protection.
- Wear light-colored clothing – When you spend time in your yard in Milton please wear light-colored clothing. It’s less attractive to mosquitoes. Please make sure you also wear long pants and long sleeves. You’re less likely to be bitten if you’re covered up!
- Use insect repellent – Using insect repellent can help you to stay bite-free. Please always refer to the application instructions when you’re using insect repellent.
- Remove trash from your yard – Please make sure that you remove trash (including grass clippings or other debris) from your yard in addition to any broken and unused toys and tires. This will help to prevent mosquitoes from breeding and laying eggs in your yard.
- Tighten the lids on your rain barrels – Ensuring that the lids are tight will help to prevent mosquitoes from finding their way into the barrels. The tighter the lids are, the better, as the mosquitoes won’t be able to find their way inside.
Contact Us Today
We are here to serve Milton. At North Fulton Pest Solutions, we have a team of highly-trained technicians who are here to serve you. All of our technicians participate in ongoing training so they know how to use the very best mosquito control methods to help protect you, your family, and your pets. Trust our superior service approach to enjoy your yard again!
If you have any questions or queries or you’d like us to deal with your mosquito problem, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help! Contact us today so you can spend more time relaxing in your Milton yard and less timing battling mosquitoes! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!